What's in my camera bag?

Canon 5D MK2 
Canon 24-70 F2.8
Canon 580EX and two 430EX 
external battery pack for flash
Pocket Wizard's
light diffusers and gels
flash stands and sync cable
Rode videomic
LCD viewfinder 
filter wrenches (for pulling focus)
spare batteries





Canon 1D MK2                              
Canon 70-200 F2.8
remote timer
small Manfrotto tripod
ND4 filter
Cokin filter with two ND8's
duct tape
lens pen
small USB cable
spare CF cards









By no means an exhaustive list. Other essentials include pen and paper, business cards etc. I don't take the filming stuff (mic, viewfinder) everywhere and usually just pack  what I think I will need. I have another holdall which takes my bigger tripod, light stand, softbox, reflector, video slider and large white sheets. Good footwear and the right clothing are also very important. 

No Response to "What's in my camera bag?"

Post a Comment