Welcome to my blog!

As this is my first post I will give you a bit of info.

My name is Hamish and as the title indicates this is a blog about photography. Mainly my own photography but I will also mention great pictures, industry news, tips and techniques etc.

I would describe myself as a semi-professional photographer. It is not my main source of income (although I would like it to be!). Being self-taught I have learned a lot - and still do - about photography from the internet. So I thought it was about time I started my own blog.

The blog is intended as an accompaniment to my website - when I finally get round to building it that is! Now a lot of my best pics will probably not appear on this site as they could be stolen very easily, at times I will watermark stuff but I will always try to display high resolution images. 

No Response to "Welcome to my blog!"

Post a Comment