Broken Pocket Wizard

Pocket Wizard's are amazing gadgets. Capable of controlling remote flashes or cameras up to 1600 feet away. However, if you find yourself in my situation, one Pocket Wizard on it's own is useless. I noticed that a battery in one of mine had started to corrode the terminals and then last week to my surprise the terminal snapped off completely. A hard lesson for leaving the batteries in these little gadgets. Although I don't use them day to day for photo work I love knowing they are there if I have enough time to set them up. I had also planned on doing a few shoots over the coming weeks; can only hope the repair is cheap and speedy. This is the last photo I took using my beloved Pocket Wizards: my sister and nephew sat where I'm sitting right now in front of my computer screen. 





No Response to "Broken Pocket Wizard"

Post a Comment