Snow!

It snowed like mad here in sunny Fife last week. Certainly the deepest snow I can remember.  Unusual sights included a horse reduced to eating branches off a tree and what can only be described as thick waves of freezing fog.Click to go full screen.






4 Response to "Snow!"

gravatar
Side Street Style Says:

Wow great snow pictures.
What kind of camera do you use? I am a canon girl :)

Laura x

gravatar
robbhamish Says:

thanks laura

I'm Canon too :)

These were taken with my beaten-up 1D MK2, fully waterproof so great out in the snow!

Not bad for an 8MP camera released in 2002...

gravatar
dombower Says:

very nice, saw your advert on gumtree. great shots here

regards

Dom Bower

gravatar
Unknown Says:

Stunning shots. Want one for my wall! Great attention to detail.

Post a Comment